Conveyorized High Frequency Heating and Drying Systems
Macrowave™ drying systems assure moisture uniformity,
offer increased production output and improved product quality
- PRECISE MOISTURE CONTROL: Selectively heats products where the moisture content is the highest. The product output will be uniform throughout, regardless of the nonuniformity going in.
- SINGLE PASS DRYING & CURING: In addition to drying, certain products that require drying and curing can often be successfully processed in a single pass with a Macrowave™ system.
- INCREASES PRODUCTION THROUGHPUT: Product throughput on many applications can be increased 50% to 100%.
- OTHER BENEFITS: Energy savings and floor space savings.
200kW Macrowave™ Drying System
Advanced Features of the 7000 Series Macrowave™ Heating Systems:
- The low operating voltage of the 40 MHz Macrowave™ system increases the variety of products which can be dried by this method.
- The latest design of PLC controls provides complete diagnostics and centralized control of all dryer functions.
- The Macrowave™ heat reclamation system uses waste heat from the RF power generator to scavenge moisture and increase drying efficiency.
- Macrowave™ dryers conform to OSHA and FCC standards and carry the UL-approved label.
Process Development assistance is available at RFC's laboratory testing facility, which is equipped with the Macrowave™ OmniTherm™ Simulator.
Founded in 1946, Radio Frequency Company specializes in developing and manufacturing high frequency heating systems to improve efficiency in many industrial applications. RFC is a technological leader in the development of R.F. heat processing systems and is known for the highest standards of quality in equipment and service.
Feasibility Studies |
RF Technology |
News Releases |
Contact RFC |
Site Index |
Copyright © 2006-current by Radio Frequency, Inc. All rights reserved.
Designed, hosted and maintained by Page Crafters.